If you serve a mission faithfully and well, you will be a better husband, you will be a better father, you will be a better student, a better worker in your chosen vocation. Love is of the essence of this missionary work. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Messed up Zone photo

Sweet Style

The Esperanza 4

Hello family! I'm sitting here already writing you when it felt like a couple hours ago we talked on the phone! That was so amazing! It was so good yo hear all your voices again, and first time to talk to Josh in a year, it sounded like you all were doing good, and drinking Mexican coke hmmmmmmmm.
I'm glad you had a good Mothers Day Mom! sounds like Dad and the kids did a good job this year, like usual, cough cough hehe!Ii wish I could have been there, but I know what I'm doing here is where I need to be! I don't have allot of stuff to say cause we talked for 3 hours on Sunday! but ya me and my comp are working super hard! This last week we had 16 member lessons, 12 other, 12 contacts, received like 14 references, and had 20 new investigators! were working super hard!
Today was pday and we went to Navarrette and played fast pitch softball! it was super fun and i was 7 for 7 and got a home run! Then we went back to our house and made mangu! not mango but mangu! its super good. now were writing!
well this internet here in Esperanza is sooooo bad and cant put photos on flickr, so ill just send like 2 in the email every week till I can start again! sorry!

So I'm not ready to be 20 yet! but Saturday will be here fast and I guess that's life, growing older.

Well I don't know what else to say, if I missed anything let me know and ill write back next week, which will feel like 2 days! but I love you guys so much! have a wonderful week! I love you.

love Elder Westergard

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed