If you serve a mission faithfully and well, you will be a better husband, you will be a better father, you will be a better student, a better worker in your chosen vocation. Love is of the essence of this missionary work. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Spider Bite on Lip



So i pretty much have to add another thing on to the list of things that has happened to me! I woke up yesterday and my lip was HUGE!!!!!! not the whole thing, but the right side of the bottom lip! i called Sister Thomas and then the doctor of the mission. and yes! during the night i got bit by a spider!!!!!! my lip was so numb and i talked like rocky! i put cream on it and its fine now so don't worry!

So yeah who knows how many more things will happen in a year and 2 months but we will see. Not allot of things have gone on this week, President gave his last zone conference, it was so amazing! from 9 in the morning till 3, long but great. Today we played basketball in an inside court and it was super fun and now were just emailing.
Can you believe that transfers are next week! i just got here, we will know on Monday! time flies. I'm pretty sure ill stay and kill my comp! I'm famous in the mission now, I'm known as the Elder who fell off a roof and will kill 3 comps in a row! i don't even know someone and they are like, oh hey Elder Westergard! i heard lots about you. ha ha i don't know.

Well it does not matter if you tell me about what your doing at Disneyland in Florida rigth now cause i know your there and yes mom, i miss churros so much! eat like 10 for me every day, cause you know that's how much i usually eat in a day ha ha.
Can you believe i have been in the mission for 12 different months already! insane! 1 year next month.. its crazy, its like I'm glad time is going fast, but i don't really want to leave! you understand.....
So i heard CJ just left and Micheal Flemming leaves like in 2 weeks, that's just about all of us gone! i love the fact that were all away from our family's for a good reason! serving the Lord!

Well family i cant really think about anything else to say, so I'm going to end. i love this gospel! i love my Savior Jesus Christ! i love serving him and teaching this gospel! this is the true church and i testify of it every day. I have seen miracles and cant deny my faith! in the name of Jesus Christ Amen.
love Elder Westergard

oh by the way, they say the swine is here in Santiago. but don't get worried, president T. has not said anything yet. LOVE YOU


No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed