If you serve a mission faithfully and well, you will be a better husband, you will be a better father, you will be a better student, a better worker in your chosen vocation. Love is of the essence of this missionary work. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, July 16, 2009

Jesse finally fixed the camera situation and sent me alot of pictures this time, Im still trying to figure out how to get the little video clips put on here, any ideas???

Wow what a great week! I don't know where it went! but it was great. We had our zone conference Friday with Pres. Lee and wow what a man! he is so called of god! he is so smart and so spiritual. He was a area 70 and all that! I think this will be a last great year!!! I have actually come o the conclusion I'm fine if i go up! it will be a great experience for me. I'm ready and my Spanish is really good....well that's what other Elders tell me! so we will see, ill find out Monday!
Well Elder Estevez talked to me at zone conf. and said Rosangel and Ismael, the family I was teaching before I left the plat, were having lots of problems! and told me I should go visit them ASAP! so after the conference I asked President Lee for permission and he was like ok! I was super happy! So yesterday morning I left bright and early to Puerto Plata! i like cried on the way up there cause its such a beautiful drive up! We spent the whole day talking to my baptisms and members! it was the best thing ever! then we went to ismaels house at 7 to teach him! I had like a boche planned and stuff but as we got there I was told by the spirit to read D& C 24 where it says I will be with you through your trials and gave a wonderful caring lesson, I got choked up but DIDNT cry! I think I made a great impact on them so we will see how it goes.
After that at 8 we had a dinner appointment with, GUESS WHO! the Martinez family, aka you know who im talking about! I love them so much. It was great to see Anthony again! its official his papers are in Salt Lake! he is so excited and his brother has 3 months in the mission. Then we went and stayed at the missionaries house and it was super cool! Today as you know I'm in Santiago and I got a CAMERA! woo hoo I'm so excited. thanks, I will take tons of pics now for you and movies!
Well I have to go! OH HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! I love you guys so much, eat a steak for me! well I better go! talk to you next week.

love Elder Westergard


























No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed