If you serve a mission faithfully and well, you will be a better husband, you will be a better father, you will be a better student, a better worker in your chosen vocation. Love is of the essence of this missionary work. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Hello everyone! this last week was a super one! i got to talk to you guys and i had my 3rd baptism this transfer! it was Yulissa, the girl i taught in Esperanza, it was such an amazing experience. I'm really glad she is a member now in the true church! well it was super great to talk to all of you and here JJ bark, i miss him so much! you all sound wonderful, well now Josh is sick, but other than that sounds like all is super!

This week was good, after we talked we had another dinner appointment and ate some good food! then we had the baptism and on Saturday we have one more baptism, last one before the transfers. So ya transfers are already Wednesday, its been 5 weeks since i got here to Dajabon! that's super nuts, I cant believe its over. Well my companion for sure is finally going up after 1 year and 6 months in the mission, that's why I'm with him, to help him get better, so i know for sure that he wont be my comp. I think i might get a kid, calls are on Friday. So we will see, if not i will know on Monday when President sends out transfer info!

Today i hit 1 year and 5!! is that nuts or what, I'm almost a full time sister missionary haha. Today the zone went to the beach again and had a crazy adventure! haha and we hung out with Brother Clonts, he finished 4 months ago and came back and married a girl last week, so he was still here. I knew him when he was in the mission. I got to spend the day with Elder Shawhan in my group, so we both celebrated the special month completion day! today I'm going to play basketball with the Elders here at the church and with all the members and kids off the street that go, so it will be super fun!

Well i don't know what else to say since we just talked! but i love you so much and you will know what happened with transfers next week ok! love you all.

Elder Jesse Westergard

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed