If you serve a mission faithfully and well, you will be a better husband, you will be a better father, you will be a better student, a better worker in your chosen vocation. Love is of the essence of this missionary work. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Sunday, April 19, 2009

April, 9, 2009
MY LIFE IS OVER!! Why did you have to tell me Bajio is closed! why why why why why why! thats the first place I wanted to go eat when I got back! Josh and Jared always were gone, but Mom, Dad and Jakelle know how in LOVE I was with the shrimp taco’s! Wow I was having the best week!
    Ok now that’s over! Notice how I said the best week! Well I feel perfect and am not sick! Were working hard and I’m focusing on the work really hard!
    As I sat there watching conference and noticed, wow I was in this city for the last conference and I don’t remember very much the last 6 months except baptisms and breaking my wrist haha! Honestly where did the time go. I have no idea. Conference was so awesome! I loved it and I called Elder Anderson. He was very nervous but he spoke at the Stake Conference we had here with President Eyring and Elder Bednar and he is great! He knows so much. He will be a great apostle and yes I watched all of them in English, so that was good. For starters, I loved the talk on the first session by Elder Christofferson, wow it was soooo good, about how we gain faith by honoring our covenants and by overcoming trials, and as usual, I loved my favorite speaker every time, President Eyring! I love him so much; he is so amazing and has good story to everything! Like the story with the old man who could barely walk but wanted to push his garbage can up the driveway so he could make someone’s day! What love he had and that we need to have everyday of our lives! Oh and Kevin w. Pearson’s 6 Ds was great to! They talked alot about Temples and the one that got my attention the most was Richard G. Scott, how great of a talk was that? Even telling us to take off our watches as we enter the temple so we don’t worry about the things of the world. And of course Elder Holland!! WOW!!!!! is all I can say about that one and you know what I mean!
   Wow this is along email!  Things here are great. We played basketball this morning and it was so awesome! I dunked it but cut my middle finger a little and it stung! Then we ate at la sirena, aka Costco and it was good! Now were here emailing you! I’m pretty upset about Michigan State; I thought they could do it! Guess not, oh and by the way dad, my prediction on the masters! Phil will choke like he always does in the majors, and tiger will be 3 behind after Saturday, then him and some young gunner will run up the score board on Sunday and tiger wins by two or on the final hole like always! Lets see what happens, by the way, you know I know a lot about tiger and you know that will happen cause it always does!
    Ishmael and Rosangel are doing super good and Ishmael is smoking like once a day! What a change. They are doing so great, his birthday was Monday and we had a family night with them and another member family, there son just entered the mission , CCM today! Santo Domingo East. I will put up photos of conference and the family night!
    But that’s about it, and good luck dad and Josh with the diet. I left to the mission at 140 pounds, at 6 months had 165, and now I have 152. So it’s perfect. I think I just wrote in English but Spanish talk, I have! haha my English stinks so bad! I would fail an English essay if I took one write now. Speaking of Spanish it’s really good, I understand just about 87 of everything and when were in taxies I understand the commentary on the radio! woo hoo go me! Oh and why did Donte Medder pick Tulsa, who is Tulsa! what’s a Tulsa anyway. Like a bathroom toiletry o algo haha! He should have gone to UCLA!
     Well I am going to go now cause I talk to much haha mainly cause I am having the best time of my life now! I understand the language and am almost out of my dark year and it will start going down hill very fast. I love you all, Happy Easter and take care!
Chao. Love Elder Westergard
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed