If you serve a mission faithfully and well, you will be a better husband, you will be a better father, you will be a better student, a better worker in your chosen vocation. Love is of the essence of this missionary work. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 22, 2010

Hey sorry family that this letter is really late getting to you and really short. We went in to the city, Santiago, today because my comp had to go see the mission doctor, so we traveled along way and just got back! this week was such a great week, and what made it better was you guys telling me that Clayton is going on his mission! you don't know how happy i was when i heard that, I'm so proud of him and what he is doing.

This last week we did alot of finding because we pretty much baptized everyone else, and these new people are going to get baptized too. We had 3 more baptisms this week! it was so awesome, and about 6 more planned this transfer. Elder Miranda is such a great elder! he has been out for 6 months today, so were working hard, yes i said I'm working hard even though i only got 5 months left......wow.

I cant even describe all the blessings I'm receiving here in the mission, working hard and being obedient has changed my life. honestly i asked a new missionary today to trade me time so i could have 2 more years here, I'm not lying haha. this place is my home.

Well it sounds like all there is trying to get better with Josh and his knee, Dads hurt calf, and Mom on the couch, sorry about all that stuff, it really stinks. Josh get better and your in my prayers, hopefully you can play ball or golf when i get home.

wow so Tiger came out in public today huh?? that's a start, i hope he comes back soon, i don't know what i would do without that man on tv to watch all the time!

Well its really late and i got to get over to the church activity and dominate basketball with my companion. I know that the church is true and Thomas s. Monson is the living prophet on the earth today. The Book of Mormon has changed my life and the way i act, let it do the same for you too! i know your receiving blessings for my service here and also family friends, the Eslers. Ilove you guys so much, remember what a smart man told me...when your on your knees, you can not fall (DAD, i love you)

Love, Elder Westergard

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed