If you serve a mission faithfully and well, you will be a better husband, you will be a better father, you will be a better student, a better worker in your chosen vocation. Love is of the essence of this missionary work. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Man i cant believe you guys are vacationing without me haha I'm just kidding its all good but i wish the reunion was after i got home, those are always fun! sounds like the weather is awesome up there at the cabin and stuff, but i got a question....how is the winner of golf, aka dad, getting the lowest score at 82!! come on i want a challenge when i get home, sorry to say but 82 is not going to cut it, you will be playing for 2nd place! so pick it up. I'm sorry Jakelle that you wont have anyone to hang out with there, just do what i did last time....listen to your ipod haha when there is nothing going on, like we the kings! great band.

I cant believe that you guys got your shots and stuff already...you will be here in 4 weeks! that's weird..question...how will you find your way around and to the hotel, you don't know Spanish. just want to know....

Well the main event of this week was me getting real sick! on Friday i felt bad the whole day and our last appointment i was like about to pass out with a fever, i barely slept that night and the next day i felt worse, i had a headache, i was nauseous, stomach aches, and all the works. I called Sister Lee and she told me to go to the hospital. So we went and they put an IV in my hand for like 7 hours. then i had to go back on Monday and get tested for stuff and i have to call the doctor today for my results, but as of now i feel really good, back out working we didn't leave Saturday and after church Sunday.

This week we had some really good lessons! we found another family and are excited to teach them. oh and don't worry about me, I'm not dead or trunky, I'm finishing strong and working, no se preocupen por mi!

Today we got to leave and visit the city and stuff. so my comp went to pick up pants he made, we went to the office for awhile, then to Pricesmart...the place like Costco. to eat, take out pics, and shop. there was allot of missionaries there so i got to talk to allot of my friends. 2 of my old comps were there, Elder Tarver and Elder Doncel, so it was a good reunion!

Monday we had district meeting and i gave my capacitation on the Book of Mormon and how important it is for us as missionaries to know its true and be able to answer the questions of the soul with it! then after i had my LAST interview before the one in his house the 4th of August and it felt so weird, he was like soooooo......you have 4 weeks left. I was like i know right....and he was like any questions....i said no....he said...ok keep doing what your doing...i said ok! haha so ya it was good. My last zone conference is in 2 weeks, and 8 of the 10 missionaries leaving are here in Santiago so we will all give our testimonies together, its going to be so awesome! i cant wait! I'm glad you guys liked my suit...sweet huh!!

Well i better end! i love you guys so much! and again. don't worry about me, I'm working hard and will keep working. Thanks so much for all your support these last 2 years. I love you so much! be safe and say hi to all the family for me! and send pics of the reunion!

love Elder Westergard

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed