If you serve a mission faithfully and well, you will be a better husband, you will be a better father, you will be a better student, a better worker in your chosen vocation. Love is of the essence of this missionary work. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, September 25, 2009

Wow how is my family? that was such a fast week and now I'm writing you guys again! My toe was pretty gross! but it has healed really good and today I played some good basketball on it! and it didn't hurt! so all is good, but I wont have like all my toenail for the rest of my life, so ya! my comp and I are doing great! we have found new people to teach and they are really cool! so lets see how that works out! Sylvia didn't get baptized cause her dad said no this and no that, so were trying to get his permission! I have had tons of personal experiences this last week as I started again to read the Miracle of Forgiveness! wow what a book! I challenge each of you to read that book because honestly.... i cant describe it, it will help you so much and it gives you a chance to increase your testimony of the Atonement! I'm so grateful for Jesus Christ and his sacrifice! I don't know where or what I would be doing without it! so please I challenge you all to read it and to fix the things that keep you from having the constant companionship of the Holy Ghost!
We had our interviews with the President yesterday and it was amazing! even though some things he has changed no one likes, I could just tell he was a man of called and this is the true church! then we talked about what could help me have more animo, and i told him another area haha cause i have to much time here. so ya he said OK and i will be leaving on transfer day. im super excited. i want to finish these last 10 months off super strong!
OK what is this i hear about jakelle getting....ok i cant spell that so make fun of me haha, pneumonia or something like that!! that's so scary! I'm so glad your ok sis! i almost started crying believe it or not! i don't know what i would do if a family member like...died while i was in the mission, so thanks for still being alive Jakelle haha sorry about the rain and that you couldn't cheer at the Mesa game!
Something else.... MESA beat WESTWOOD???????? i thought us beating MT. VIEW 3 times my senior year was a miracle, haha well think again, wow they must be pretty good! wait!! is Kyler the QB?? its his senior year and I know he was really good on JV. that's really cool good for them.
Ok i know you cant read this dad cause your fishing in Alaska??? thanks for asking me if i wanted to go haha. I know I can't but its the thought that counts! but ya here it is....TIGER!!! so ya remember when I told you his best game was yet to come??? ya that's what you told me is happening! wow I know Tiger better than himself haha. wheres Phil at?? oh he probably choked the last 2 holes again haha. ok sorry i got it out!
Well I cant think of anything else to write at the moment! but if I do I will let you know! have a wonderful week and i love you guys so much! be safe! and talk to you soon.

Love Elder Westergard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed