If you serve a mission faithfully and well, you will be a better husband, you will be a better father, you will be a better student, a better worker in your chosen vocation. Love is of the essence of this missionary work. Selflessness is of its very nature. Self-discipline is its requirement. Prayer opens its reservoir of power. ~ Gordon B. Hinckley

Friday, September 25, 2009

Hey everyone! Como Esta Odo? creo que todo esta bien jaja! well this last week was just a normal week for us. tracking down less actives and getting upset when they say they will go to church but they don't, we have to keep working and pray for them that they will come back to the right path!
I had lots of good reading sessions this past week in study and in the afternoons. I read alot in miracle of forgiveness and in the book of Mosiah! I learned alot and I'm looking forward to using it everyday in my mission work! the Spanish is great and I love talking to people here!
Friday we have our Zone meeting with the APs so that will be really fun and I will learn some new things! plus the APs are like my best friends, so we will see how that goes. Today we are in Santiago for pday, it seems like last week we were here, but that was last transfer, besides when I got my toe ripped out. Speaking of that it is healing really good, I played basketball today for like 3 hours here in Santiago with elders of my group and it was really a great time, but i jammed my toe a couple times and it hurt. but ya then we went to the plaza, aka a mall that everyone eats at and ate with missionaries at Burger King! it was really good.
It sounds like you guys are good. dad comes home and mom is really excited for that haha,
that's awesome Grandma and Grandpa are coming down for Chelsie and Doug's baby blessing. that's really neat. OK i got the packages mom and wow!! i love them so much. All the food is gone already except the candy, still lots of it left and I love the fizzy candies so good! Im pretty sure that bug zapper is the coolest toy I have ever owned in my life! me and my comp make videos of us finding and killing bugs so we can see them blow up! honestly its the best thing and very addicting. I even killed a gecko, that one zapped many times haha. so thank you oh and i loved the shirts! and the leatherman. ha well.... ya i have fun with that too!
Well I hope all is going well with you guys, it was good to hear from you all this week. I'm excited to get your letters next week which cough cough I hit 14 months!!!! wow cool huh? ok i got to run.

love you all very much, love Elder Westergard
p.s. that mission drawing pictures thing is wicked awesome mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed